background

Monday, March 7, 2011

Mott's take 2

So I realize that in my updates I am kind of jumping around a little bit. I am trying to group somethings together so I guess now is the best time to go back to that 1 month appointment for an ultrasound at Mott's and its follow up with Dr. V.

May 26th 2010 Maddy went in and had an ultrasound of her hip sockets. She did really well through the ultrasound tech doing her thing and actually kind of napped through it. When the radiologist came in and did his part of the ultrasound Maddy woke up and objected in her baby diva way.

The radiologist told me that her left hip looked marginal and he expected that Dr. V. might put Maddy in a brace or harness.

We followed up with Dr. V the beginning of the next week and she said that while the hip socket looked slightly immature she wanted to do more of a wait and see approach on taking any corrective actions. So we were scheduled to come back in July for a 2nd ultrasound and follow up with Dr. V.

No comments:

Post a Comment