background

Friday, March 4, 2011

1st visit to Mott's

At 10 days old Madeline had her 1st visit to Mott's Children's hospital at the University of Michigan to see the pediatric orthopaedist. After what seemed like an hour of waiting as we filled out paperwork we saw Dr. V and she felt and listened to Madeline's hips and didn't really feel anything wrong or hear the clicking noise that Dr. E had heard but wanted to go ahead and schedule an ultrasound to make sure that there was in fact nothing truly wrong. Of course one question that I was repeatedly asked is if Madeline was breech. I had 3 ultrasounds my whole pregnancy one at 18 weeks when she was transverse and by the time I had another at about 32 weeks she was head down so I don't know if in the other weeks if she was ever breech.

They don't/won't do ultrasounds on babies under 1 month old so we scheduled an appointment for later in the month and headed off home.

No comments:

Post a Comment