background

Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF!

Thank God it's Friday has never been a more correct statement this week. It has been a long week and I am looking forward to relaxing a little bit this weekend.

Eric and I were invited to a Superbowl party so we may go to that. I have to run it by him. Either way relaxation is long overdue this weekend. With the stress test and EKG coming up on Tuesday I think Eric and I both just need some rest.

Of course as I say that there is housework to be done and grocery shopping to do but I guess those can fit into a relaxation scheme for the weekend.

I think now that his tests draw nearer I am calming down quite a bit about it. I have started thinking in the perspective that if the doctor had any major causes for concern he wouldn't have scheduled the tests 2 weeks out.

I can say this week has been a bit more free of the calamity that the last couple weeks seemed to be bringing us and considering I go to Florida with my family in 3 weeks I would be very happy for things to stay calmer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment