background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Starting a New One

Ok so the other blog I created was going to be about my 2 favorite hobbies of beading and baking which unfortunately I haven't been doing too much of either so I figured I would start another blog to post the everyday stuff to.
At some point as I get back into my hobbies I will add more there.

I am Mrs S. and of course my Husband is Mr S. aka Sarah and Eric.



There we are on our Wedding Day. Some days I don't know if we knew what we were in for.Other days I know we have no clue.

Actually so far married life is pretty good. Only thing I have been having issues with is well intentioned and meaning family members asking the dreaded "so when are you going to have a baby question."

We'll get to that when we are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment