background

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stupid Economy

I guess I was a little to hasty in being glad yesterday was Friday.
My husbands truck has been not running right and I had to go and pick him up at work last night. He was laid-off from his job for at least a couple of weeks again. The shop he works for was already running really light crew and anybody who didn't get called back from the holiday shutdown back in December no longer has a job there.

I hate the company he works for but now with his truck messed up it is going to be that much harder for him to search for a job with my work hours. I am at work form 11am until 7pm and with where we live and my gym habit I am out of the house from about 7:30am until 8:30 pm each day.

Thank goodness he got his unemployment from the holidays finally straightened out.

I really wish something would happen to make things better for our economy but nothing can happen overnight (at least not to the good).Heres hoping that his job does call him back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment