background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

working on catching up

So here we go the last year hopefully in a few posts. Last year on August 15th we found out that I was pregnant with our 1st child. We had been doing the let's see what happens method of baby planning. We had stopped BC but were previously trying to avoid having a baby for a little while.

Finally about July we decided if it happened we would be happy but we were going to wait a few more months before before doing some of the things that can sometimes be the craziness of timing things to concieve.

Well I was charting so I knew my cycles and when my temps had stayed up past when they would have normally dropped that it was time to pee on a stick. That morning changed my life forever.

It was the begining of this long sometimes crazy journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment