background

Monday, August 16, 2010

long time no blog again

I have neglected my poor blog again...

One of these days I may do a better job. The last post I made I was about 26 weeks pregnant with our lovely little girl. She'll be 4 months old next week. Motherhood is very rewarding and challenging so far. Somedays I think I am the worlds worst mommy others I feel like I am fairly competent. Right now I am feeling pretty good. M is sleeping in her swing right now, I just finished cow duty and will be hopefully catching bottle washing in a few minutes.

We had a computer malfunction so I am posting from my phone. Hopefully I will have time to post from work on ocassion so I can add some pictures now and then. Please friends help me stick with this.

I think later after bottles get washed and if the divine Ms. M stays sleeping I will try to post some of my pregnancy experiences, the birth story and then some about our sweet girl and her 1st few months.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment