background

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Someone make it stop...

Well Eric's doctor called the other day and things may not be too great. He has to go see a cardiologist next Wednesday at 9:30. There was something in the echo that they did not like. Now I don't know how much the doctor told my husband because I wasn't home when he got the call but I am worried as all heck about him. I know he's had his murmur for almost 32 years and if he needs some kind of heart surgery he is a young man and wil be better able to bounce back than an older person would.

The thing is I have been through the heart surgery wait and worry with 3 of my 4 grandparents and I just hate to think that I may have to do that with my husband.

Gotta continue to think positively but I am scared as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment